Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall...

My gigging and farming season (as far as I know) is officially over until next spring. It was a good, good run  promoting my new album and also dabbling in the art of farming.

Though we're just in mid Autumn, I'm beginning to feel the pull, pull, pull of winter....it is whispering in my ear...."eat more comfort food, Rose....take out your winter coats, boots and gloves....get ready to hunker down and hibernate!" I don't mind it though. As much as I love the warmer months of the year, and the freedom of it, the change of the season is welcome, too.  The rains will come soon...but I will read more, learn some new songs....drink lots of tea and hot lemonade and get ready for the holidays....and before I know it, spring will reappear and it will be welcomed, too.

1 comment:

  1. As long as hunkering down includes trips to vashon.......

    ReplyDelete